Impact of the CMMC Proposed Rule on Government Contractors
Holland & Knight Webinar
Please join attorneys Eric Crusius and Kelsey Hayes of Holland & Knight's Government Contracts Group and a panel of top cybersecurity professionals for a special webinar about the U.S. Department of Defense's new proposed rule implementing the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) program. We've known that the CMMC proposed rule would impact your business. Now we know how.
Our panel features executives and thought leaders from various parts of the CMMC ecosystem, including approved Certified Third-Party Assessment Organizations (C3PAOs) and managed service providers:
- Regan Edens, Chief Transformation Officer and Director, DTC Global, and Founder, CMMC Industry Standards Council
- James Goepel, Co-Founder, CMMC Information Institute, and Director of Education and Content, FutureFeed
- Stuart Itkin, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, NeoSystems
- Fernando Machado, Managing Principal and Chief Information Security Officer, Cybersec Investments
- Tom Tollerton, Principal, FORVIS
- Leslie Weinstein, Specialist Leader, Deloitte
Please register below for this highly informative presentation that will dissect the new proposed CMMC rule, explore all of its implications and provide the latest CMMC developments.
Topics will include:
- An overview of the proposed rule and the supporting documents
- Standards for CMMC Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Strategies for small businesses
- The impact on managed security providers
- What it means for third-party assessments and C3PAOs
- How Controlled Unclassified Information will be defined and scoped
- Action plans to be ready for CMMC implementation
We hope you can join us for this timely discussion.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
Holland & Knight will apply for CLE credit based on attendee requests. Some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of content or jurisdictional restrictions. CLE accreditation is sought after the completion of the program, and the approval process can be lengthy in some jurisdictions. Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.