The Technology and National Security Nexus: A Legal and Practical Roadmap for Early-Stage Companies
This presentation brings together leaders from In-Q-Tel Inc. – a leading strategic investor focused on visionary startups and enhancing national security – and a cross-section of partners from Holland & Knight's Corporate Services Team, International Trade Group and Government Contracts Group for a discussion on how early-stage companies can best-position themselves for success in the federal market.
- how to think strategically about federal government contracting opportunities
- capital structure considerations for early-stage companies with views to serve the intelligence and defense communities and other federal customers
- foreign investment considerations for early-stage companies
- what is foreign ownership, control or influence (FOCI) and why should I care?
- tips for addressing export controls – why they matter for all companies, regardless of size and scope
- how to sell to the federal government without a contract vehicle