Holland & Knight Defense Situation Report: August 2022
Welcome to Holland & Knight's first monthly defense news update. We are excited to bring you the latest in defense policy, regulatory updates and other significant developments. If you see anything in this report that you would like additional information on, please reach out to authors or members of Holland & Knight's National Security, Defense and Intelligence Team.
- National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Moves Forward in Congress
- Senate Defense Appropriators Release FY 2023 Spending Bills
- Other Armed Services Legislation
- Nominations Pending and Voted Out of SASC
Executive and Departmental Updates
- Continuing Security Support for Ukraine
- Initial Contracts for Hybrid Space Architecture Program
- DIU Seeking Small Expeditionary Boats
- Pentagon Issues Guidance for Inflationary Pressures
- DOD Continuing Work on New Cybersecurity Program
Information contained in this alert is for the general education and knowledge of our readers. It is not designed to be, and should not be used as, the sole source of information when analyzing and resolving a legal problem, and it should not be substituted for legal advice, which relies on a specific factual analysis. Moreover, the laws of each jurisdiction are different and are constantly changing. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. If you have specific questions regarding a particular fact situation, we urge you to consult the authors of this publication, your Holland & Knight representative or other competent legal counsel.