Holland & Knight Defense Situation Report: October 2022
Welcome to Holland & Knight's monthly defense news update. We are excited to bring you the latest in defense policy, regulatory updates and other significant developments. If you see anything you would like additional information on, please reach out to the authors or members of Holland & Knight's National Security, Defense and Intelligence Team.
- Senate NDAA and Defense Spending Updates
- Armed Services Nominations
Executive and Departmental Updates
- Continued American Assistance to Ukraine
- White House Releases National Security Strategy
- DOD Establishes an Information Management & Technology Directorate
- DIU Solicitations
- Defense Innovation Board Holds First Meeting of 2022
- Foundations for Climate Preparedness in the Services
- DOD's Inflation Updates
- Army Pledges Change Toward 2030
Information contained in this alert is for the general education and knowledge of our readers. It is not designed to be, and should not be used as, the sole source of information when analyzing and resolving a legal problem, and it should not be substituted for legal advice, which relies on a specific factual analysis. Moreover, the laws of each jurisdiction are different and are constantly changing. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. If you have specific questions regarding a particular fact situation, we urge you to consult the authors of this publication, your Holland & Knight representative or other competent legal counsel.