Holland & Knight Defense Situation Report: January 2023
Welcome to Holland & Knight's monthly defense news update. We are excited to bring you the latest in defense policy, regulatory updates and other significant developments. If you see anything you would like additional information on, please reach out to the authors or members of Holland & Knight's National Security, Defense and Intelligence Team.
- General Congressional Update
- Congressional Defense Committees Leadership
- House Votes to Create New Select Committee on China
- Congressional Leadership for the National Security Commission on Emerging Biotechnology
- DOD and SASC Nominations
Executive and Departmental Updates
- Ukraine Updates
- Biden Administration Releases Fall 2022 Regulatory Agenda
- Marine Corps Industry Day for Next Generation Medium Tactical Truck
- Air Force Innovation Industry Days
- U.S. Navy Solicits Funding for STEM Education and Workforce Program
- DIU Solicitations
Information contained in this alert is for the general education and knowledge of our readers. It is not designed to be, and should not be used as, the sole source of information when analyzing and resolving a legal problem, and it should not be substituted for legal advice, which relies on a specific factual analysis. Moreover, the laws of each jurisdiction are different and are constantly changing. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. If you have specific questions regarding a particular fact situation, we urge you to consult the authors of this publication, your Holland & Knight representative or other competent legal counsel.