Ten Holland & Knight Oregon Attorneys Recognized by Super Lawyers
PORTLAND, Ore. (July 18, 2017) – Holland & Knight is pleased to announce that 10 attorneys from its Portland office have been recognized by Super Lawyers in 2017.
Super Lawyers is a rating service that annually identifies outstanding lawyers in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The following lawyers were named in their respective practice area this year:
Oregon Super Lawyers
- J. Matthew Donohue: Business Litigation; Antitrust Litigation; Top 50
- David J. Elkanich: Professional Liability; Civil Litigation
- Joshua E. Husbands: Closely Held Business, Estate Planning & Probate; Tax
- Peter R. Jarvis: Professional Liability
- J. Alan Jensen: Tax; Estate Planning & Probate; Business/Corporate
- Roy Pulvers: Appellate; Professional Liability; Legislative & Government Affairs
- Allison Martin Rhodes: Professional Liability; Criminal Defense: White Collar; Business Litigation
Oregon Rising Stars
- Shannon Armstrong: Business Litigation
- Joseph L. Franco: Business Litigation
- Garrett Garfield: Business Litigation