Six Holland & Knight Lawyers Named BTI Client Service All-Stars
MIAMI (February 10, 2022) – Six Holland & Knight partners have been recognized as 2022 BTI Client Service All-Stars by The BTI Consulting Group.
BTI said it conducted more than 350 interviews with top legal decision-makers at organizations with more than $700 million in revenue to identify the list of attorneys who deliver "the absolute best levels of client service." This year, 565 attorneys were selected to the list.
Lawyers named to the annual list are evaluated on numerous traits, including active engagement with clients, investment in quality client service, strategic business practices, exceptional communication and anticipation of client needs.
Holland & Knight's 2022 Client Service All-Stars are:
- Paul Bond, Partner, Data Security, Privacy and AI Litigation, Philadelphia
- Susan Jennifer Booth, Partner, Real Estate, Los Angeles
- Robert Hill, Partner, Complex Patent Litigation, Dallas
- Bonni Kaufman, Partner, Public Policy & Regulation, Washington, D.C.
- Mark Melodia, Partner, Data Strategy, Security & Privacy, New York
- Christian Nagel, Partner, Government Contracts, Tysons