Diego Acevedo Gámez is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Bogotá office. Mr. Acevedo Gámez focuses his practice in the areas of labor and social security law as well as labor procedural law.
Mr. Acevedo Gámez advises clients on individual labor law, collective labor law, social security law and acts as an attorney for companies before the Ordinary Labor Jurisdiction and in inspection and collection processes before the Pension and Parafiscal Management Unit (UGPP). He also represents clients in administrative labor actions, strategy and handling of complaints and procedures before the Ministry of Labor.
In addition, Mr. Acevedo Gámez is a university professor and lecturer at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, and is an invited lecturer on programs offered by the various Chambers of Commerce in Colombia.
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Specialization, Social Security Law
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, LL.M., Labor Law and Social Security
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Specialization, Labor Law
- Universidad Ean, Specialization, Human Resources Management
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, J.D.
- Bar Association of Specialized Labor and Social Security Lawyers of Colombia, 2022
- The Best Lawyers in Colombia, 2024
- Chambers Latin America – Latin America's Leading Lawyers for Business guide, Labor & Employment – Colombia, 2023, 2024