Lida Alsobrooks is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. From the mixed-use projects that are redefining the Nashville skyline to multi-family residential communities across the United States, Ms. Alsobrooks' real estate experience and acumen are valued by developers, property management companies, property owners and investment firms. Her practice encompasses every aspect of the real estate industry - from the acquisition of raw land, the negotiation of construction financing, the negotiation of design and construction contracts and the resolution of land use and zoning issues to the negotiation of economic development incentives from state and local government agencies.
Ms. Alsobrooks also represents clients in tenant leasing agreements and the purchase and sale of high-profile properties and real estate assets.
Clients appreciate Ms. Alsobrooks responsiveness and her keen understanding of both their objectives and the complex challenges they face in a dynamic marketplace. Before attending law school, she assisted in the management of corporate office buildings in Atlanta and gained practical insights into both the day-to-day operational issues faced by clients as well as their larger strategic imperatives.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D.
- Kenyon College, B.A., Journalism, magna cum laude
- Junior League
- Nashville Young Leaders Council, Alumna
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2024
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Real Estate Law, 2023
- Chambers USA – America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Real Estate (Up & Coming), 2023
- Influencer in Retail Real Estate - Holland & Knight's Retail Development and Leasing Team, GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum, 2023
- Rising Star, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine, 2020-2021