Shawn Amuial is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office.
Mr. Amuial focuses his practice on general real estate matters, including the representation of commercial developers in connection with the acquisition, disposition, joint venture negotiation, financing, development, construction, and leasing of multifamily, retail, industrial and office projects.
Mr. Amuial also acts as outside general counsel to several commercial developers and family offices, assisting them with all legal matters related to their real estate business. Furthermore, Mr. Amuial regularly advises high-net-worth individuals and family offices in connection with their acquisition and disposition of luxury residential properties throughout Florida.
Lastly, Mr. Amuial is ingrained in the legal innovation and technology space and is intimately involved in the firm's efforts to identify, develop and implement cutting-edge technologies into both the firm's operations as well as the practice of law.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., certificates in Transactional Law and Intellectual Property, with honors
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.S.B.A., Finance and Entrepreneurship, with distinction
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Miami Real Estate Law Ones to Watch, 2021-2023
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2019-2022
- Innovator, Daily Business Review's Florida Legal Awards, 2022
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020, 2021
- Top Dealmaker of the Year Award, Mixed Use, Daily Business Review, 2016