Lauren Marquez Benny is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Tysons office. Ms. Benny focuses her practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, general corporate law and equity financing transactions. Ms. Benny has advised clients, both buyers and sellers, on more than 50 merger, acquisition and disposition transactions. Such transactions involve a number of different industries, including government contracting, technology, automotive and transportation.
Ms. Benny's representative transactions include:
- represented InfoZen in its $180 million equity sale to ManTech
- represented a software company in a $110 million sale of substantially all of its assets to a public company
- represented Zeta Associates in its sale to Lockheed Martin
- represented a government contractor in a $132 million equity sale
- represented Blue Wolf Capital in connection with the sale of CTG Advanced Materials LLC, a designer and manufacturer of single-crystal piezoelectric materials, for $73 million to CTS Corp.
- represented a government contractor owned by a private equity firm in a $300 million sale to a public company
- represented an aviation government contracting company in a $52 million merger with a public company
- represented a public company in a $32 million acquisition of a government contractor
- represented numerous government contractors in connection with their acquisition of government contract vehicles
- represented Audi AG in connection with its strategic investment a mobility service provider
- represented Volkswagen Group of America Inc. with respect to its Audi on-demand rental car business
- represented Learning Objects LLC in its sale to Cengage Learning Inc.
- represented TransForce Inc. in its sale to Palladium Equity Partners LLC