Julie Blackmore is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Fort Lauderdale office. Ms. Blackmore focuses her practice on various corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), buyouts and recapitalizations, private equity and joint venture transactions, corporate governance and compliance, and other general corporate matters. Ms. Blackmore's experience also includes advising public companies from various industries on corporate and securities law matters, including public company U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting compliance and public securities offerings.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Blackmore was a corporate attorney at the Fort Lauderdale office of a large international law firm. While in law school, Ms. Blackmore served as a member of The University of Miami Business Law Review.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- The Ohio State University, B.S., Human Ecology, cum laude
- HANDY Inc., Board Member, 2021-Present; NextGen Committee Chair, 2021-Present
- H.O.M.E.S. Inc., Board Member, 2021-Present
- Leadership Fort Lauderdale, Class XXVI
- Fort Lauderdale Woman of the Year Candidate, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, 2018
- Ohio State Student-Athlete Advisory Board, 2007-2009
- Ones to Watch, The Best Lawyers in America guide, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2021-2022
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2021, 2022
- Ohio State Scholar-Athlete, The Ohio State University, 2006-2009
- Big Ten Scholar-Athlete, The Ohio State University, 2006-2009
- Intercollegiate Tennis Association Academic All-American, 2007-2009