Stacy D. Blank is a Tampa partner who practices primarily in the areas of appellate and general commercial litigation.
Ms. Blank litigates appeals in all of the Florida District Courts of Appeal, the Florida Supreme Court, and many of the U.S. Courts of Appeals. She also has assisted trial lawyers with appeals in the state appellate courts of California, Georgia, Louisiana, and Texas.
Ms. Blank handles appeals in numerous substantive areas, including commercial and business disputes, real estate, bankruptcy, construction, trust and estates, healthcare, professional negligence, employment law, state and federal taxation, environmental law, family law, administrative law, intellectual property, class actions, sovereign immunity, and personal injury and wrongful death. Ms. Blank also advises clients regarding a broad range of antitrust issues as well as matters involving conflicts of interest and lawyer ethics.
During law school, Ms. Blank was a member and editor of the Washington and Lee University Law Review as well as a Ross Malone Honors Scholar. She was elected to Phi Beta Kappa while attending Florida State University.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.A., English, summa cum laude, with honors
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Tax Court
- All State Courts in Florida
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Law Council, 2010-2014; Emeritus, 2014-2018
- The Eleventh Circuit Historical Society
- American Bar Association
- American Law Institute
- The Florida Bar, Appellate Practice and Advocacy Section, Founding Member and Executive Council, 1993-1995
- Leadership Tampa, Class of 2007
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Antitrust Law, Commercial Litigation, 2003-2021
- Top Lawyer, Antitrust Law, Tampa Magazine, 2016, 2020
- Chambers USA – America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Litigation: Appellate, 2015-2020
- Florida Legal Elite, Florida Trend magazine, 2013-2017
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2010-2020
- Women Extraordinaire Honoree, Southern Business Leader magazine, 2011
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow