Noelle Boyce is an asset finance solicitor who focuses her practice on aircraft transactional work, including portfolio acquisitions, revolving credit facilities, secured debt transactions, leveraged leases, asset-backed structured (ABS) financings and securitizations. Ms. Boyce also has significant experience in negotiating restructurings of equipment finance transactions.
In addition, she has substantial experience in contractual disputes as well as high-value aviation accidents.
Ms. Boyce regularly advises a range of clients, including lenders, lessors, borrowers and operators, and works with clients and other lawyers throughout Europe, the U.S., Asia and the Middle East. In 2017, she undertook a one-year secondment with GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS), gaining valuable experience working in-house in the aircraft sector.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Boyce worked for the European Parliament and a leading litigation-only law firm and has lived, worked and studied in Belgium, the United States and Ireland. Ms. Boyce began her career with Holland & Knight's aviation finance team in London. She spent part of 2019 based in the firm's San Francisco office.
- Acting for a leading leasing company in a secured portfolio financing involving the financing and delivery of 11 aircraft to eight different airlines in seven countries
- Acting for a leading leasing company in respect to the sale of 12 aircraft and the related lease novations, involving four different buyers and 11 different airlines
- Advising a consortium of bidders in connection with the acquisition of a minority share interest in a known leasing company
- Advising a large leasing company in relation to the restructuring of their current leases with a Latin American airline to help improve the financial stability of the airline
- Advising a large leasing company in relation to an asset-backed securitization of 29 aircraft
- Advising a large leasing company in relation to an asset-backed securitization of 20 aircraft in three tranches of notes
- Acting for the seller and existing lessor in the sale and novation of 12 aircraft to the purchaser nominees of a large leasing company
- The Law Society of Ireland, Diploma, Aviation Leasing & Financing, with honors
- BPP Law School United Kingdom, LPC, with honors
- National University of Ireland, Galway, LL.B., with honors
- National University of Ireland, Galway, B.A., with honors
- England and Wales
- London Irish Lawyers Association
- Rising Star in Aviation, Rising Star USA, Euromoney Legal Media Group Rising Stars Americas Awards, 2021