Cindy A. Brazell is a partner in Holland & Knight's Atlanta office and co-chairs the firm's Financial Services Practice Group. She is a financial services attorney who focuses on a wide range of complex commercial and banking transactions, real estate finance and related matters.
Ms. Brazell has extensive experience representing banks and other financial institutions in leveraged finance, asset-based lending, and other secured and unsecured lending transactions, with specific industry experience in healthcare and media/communications.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Brazell was a financial services attorney for a large international law firm in Atlanta.
- Mercer University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Clemson University, B.S.
- Atlanta Bar Association, Business and Finance Section
- Atlanta Women's Foundation, Alumni Board
- Atlanta Women's Foundation, Past Chair
- Mercer Law Review, Managing Editor
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Atlanta Commercial Finance Lawyer of the Year, 2022
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Banking and Finance Law, 2018-2023; Commercial Finance Law, 2021-2023
- Chambers USA - America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Banking & Finance, 2009-2022
- Leadership Atlanta, Class of 2011