Andrew Cornwell is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office who assists a wide range of clients with the real estate components of complex transactional matters. He assists multiple national healthcare companies with hospital and health system acquisitions, and with leasing arrangements involving medical office buildings and healthcare facilities throughout the United States.
Mr. Cornwell also provides real estate counsel to several Nashville-based commercial developers and assists national retail tenants with the negotiation of shopping center leases and acquisition and development of outparcels.
Recently, he was a member of a team representing an amusement park operator in the acquisition of 12 water parks in locations ranging from Hawaii and Washington to New York and Florida.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., with honors
- Duke University, B.S. and B.A., Economics; Earth and Ocean Science
- Nashville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Delta Waterfowl, Nashville Chapter, Incoming Treasurer
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Real Estate Law, 2022, 2023