Danielle Giaccio is a healthcare and corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Austin office. Ms. Giaccio focuses her practice primarily on a wide range of healthcare matters, with an emphasis on regulatory and compliance law for healthcare providers and healthcare industry companies.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Giaccio clerked for a large private health sciences center in Houston, where she gained experience in healthcare risk assessment, including hospital liability management, legal and ethical physician counseling, and clinical contract drafting.
Ms. Giaccio additionally has a significant background in public health policy and law, with a particular focus in maternal and child health.
During law school, Ms. Giaccio also served as the chief notes and comments editor for the Houston Journal of Health Law and Policy. Ms. Giaccio represented the law center in more than 10 national competitions for mock trial, moot court, legal writing and alternative dispute resolution, and she was recognized as a quarterfinalist or higher in a majority of the competitions.
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, M.P.H.
- University of Houston Law Center, LL.M., Health Law
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., cum laude
- University of California, Irvine, B.A., Public Health Policy, cum laude
- University of California, Irvine, B.A., Economics
- Order of the Barristers
- Champion, Roy Snell Health Care Regulatory and Compliance Writing Competition, Mitchell Hamline School of Law, 2022