Matt Gornick is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office with broad experience representing lenders and borrowers in domestic and cross-border financing transactions. His experience covers single-lender and syndicated commercial finance transactions, including matters involving senior and subordinated credit facilities, asset-based loans, cash-flow lending and structured investments.
Previously, Mr. Gornick gained experience with Milbank LLP in New York where he was a member of the firm's Alternative Investments Practice following assignments with the firm's global Leveraged Finance and Global Capital Markets groups.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- New York University, B.A., Journalism, English, American Literature, cum laude
- New York
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Associations
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Banking and Finance Law, 2023, 2024