Pirjin Tayip Laser
Pirjin Laser is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office who assists publicly traded and privately held companies with a wide range of strategic transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures involving outpatient services providers, behavioral healthcare facilities, and specialty physician practices. Her experience covers a variety of industries, including banking, consumer products, manufacturing, retail, healthcare and real estate. Additionally, she assists public companies on corporate governance and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) compliance matters, including drafting of proxy materials as well as preparation of periodic SEC reports.
Previously, Ms. Laser gained valuable experience as a corporate associate in the Cincinnati office of Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP where in addition to corporate and commercial transactions, she assisted clients in a wide range of corporate governance matters.
- Belmont University College of Law, J.D.
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.B.A., Finance, Education
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.S., Pre-Law
- Lawyer's Association for Women
- American Health Law Association
- Board Member, Nashville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Board Member
- Nashville Bar Association, Diversity Committee
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Kurdish Community Council, Vice President and Board of Directors, 2009-2013
- tnAchieves, Mentor
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Health Care Law, 2021-2024
- Nashville's Top 30 Under 30 Professionals, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation