Tiffany Lee is an intellectual property (IP) attorney in Holland & Knight's Chicago office. Ms. Lee focuses her practice on a variety of IP matters, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Lee worked as a legal intern at a California-based communication technology company in its legal department. She also served as a summer associate in the firm's Chicago office, where she gained experience working with IP attorneys across the nation.
During law school, Ms. Lee was a senior article editor for the Journal of International Law and Policy. As an undergraduate and a graduate student, she led a research group in the field of engineering and microbiology and was recognized as a research scholar. She also worked with several computer programming languages, including Python, Matlab and Mathcad.
- University of California Davis School of Law, J.D., Intellectual Property Law Certificate
- Cornell University, M.E.
- Cornell University, B.S., cum laude
- Moot Court Honors Board, University of California Davis School of Law, Outreach and Diversity Chair, 2021-2022
- King Hall International Law Association, University of California Davis School of Law, President, 2020-2021
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, University of California Davis School of Law, Social Chair, 2020-2021
- The Hunter R. Rawlings III Cornell Presidential Research Scholar, Cornell University, 2012-2016
- John McMullen Dean's Scholar, Cornell University, 2012-2013