Nate Lykins is a healthcare attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Healthcare providers rely on Mr. Lykins to provide assistance with the regulatory aspects of healthcare transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures. Providers also trust his advice and counsel on federal and state healthcare regulations, including the Stark Law, the anti-kickback statute, licensing regulations, Medicare certification and other operational issues. Additionally, he conducts interviews with healthcare providers to ensure their compliance with corporate integrity agreements (CIA) as part of the settlement of federal healthcare fraud and abuse investigations.
- Belmont University College of Law, J.D.
- Furman University, B.A., Philosophy, cum laude
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Health Care Law, 2021-2024