Vanessa Madrid is a transactional attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office, primarily practicing in the areas of real estate and corporate law. Ms. Madrid focuses her practice on land use and zoning, real estate transactions and general corporate matters.
Ms. Madrid represents developers and other property owners in a broad spectrum of land use, zoning and environmental matters through the entire development process. In addition, she has experience in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), cross-border transactions, joint ventures, private equity deals, commercial business arrangements and day-to-day corporate governance matters.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2019, 2020
- Book award, University of Florida Levin College of Law, Civil Clinic
- Leadership Miami, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, Class XLII, 2020-2021