Nicole M. Maron
Nicole Maron is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Fort Lauderdale office and a member of the firm's Corporate, M&A and Securities Practice Group. Clients rely on Ms. Maron's experience to lead them through complex commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, divestitures, restructurings and other corporate matters.
In the areas of mergers and acquisitions, Ms. Maron has advised clients, both buyers and sellers, on more than 50 merger, acquisition and disposition transactions. Such transactions have involved a variety of industries, including government contracting, technology, hospitality, retail, aviation and healthcare. She advises clients on all aspects of such transactions, including planning, structuring, negotiation and closing.
Ms. Maron also advises clients on the issuance of representations and warranties insurance (RWI) policies, financing transactions, securities law and franchise matters.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., Psychology, cum laude
- Emerge Broward
- Junior League of Fort Lauderdale, Emerging Opportunities Chair
- Holland & Knight Rising Star, Class of 2022
- Holland & Knight Public and Charitable Service All-Star, 2014, 2019