Eric M. Pfeifle is a partner in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. Mr. Pfeifle practices in the areas of real estate finance and corporate finance and advises clients in the commercial finance industry, including banks and financial institutions, business capital companies and private funds, on a variety of matters. He has completed transactions on behalf of lenders involving office buildings, mixed-use properties, shopping centers, retail facilities, hotels, hospitality and leisure facilities, industrial facilities and condominium developments located throughout the United States. He is also highly knowledgeable in the areas of asset-based and cash flow lending, leveraged acquisitions and recapitalizations, subordinated debt and mezzanine financings, bulk financial asset acquisitions, and other forms of debt and equity financing. He has extensive experience advising clients on restructurings, workouts and bankruptcy matters relating to these financings.
In addition, Mr. Pfeifle provides insight to clients on structured finance matters, including the structuring and documenting of re-discount lending, factoring, and resort and timeshare financing. For resort and timeshare projects, he helps clients with construction, warehouse and purchase facilities related to domestic consumer financings, as well as receivable, domestic and foreign inventory financings.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D.
- The University of Texas at Austin, M.Ed.
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- American Resort Development Association
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020, 2021
- Holland & Knight Public and Charitable Service All-Star, 2014
- Texas Rising Star, Texas Monthly magazine, 2009