Ashley Plemons is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Atlanta office and a member of the firm's Corporate, M&A and Securities Practice Group. Clients rely on Ms. Plemons' experience to lead them through complex commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, divestitures, restructurings and other corporate matters.
In the areas of mergers and acquisitions, Ms. Plemons has negotiated more than 50 merger, acquisition and disposition transactions, representing both buyers and sellers of business enterprises. She also advises clients on financing and investment transactions, representing both investors and issuers. She advises clients on all aspects of such transactions, including planning, structuring, negotiation and closing.
Ms. Plemons represents clients in commercial transactions in a variety of industries, including government contracting, information technology, software, distribution, education, hospitality and others.
Her leadership roles include being selected as a 2018 participant in Holland & Knight's Rising Star program, an intensive year-long leadership program sponsored by the Holland & Knight Women's Initiative.
- Represented seller in $140 million sale of a leading IT services provider
- Represented investor and purchaser in a three-party transaction involving an equity investment and acquisition of certain business units of an IT provider to both commercial and government customers
- Represented purchaser in multiple acquisitions of building supply companies
- Represented existing ownership in a $150 million investment transaction and partial buyout
- Represented seller of a professional services communications company
- Represented private equity investor in multiple investments and dispositions of portfolio companies
- Represented seller in the sale of its anesthesiology practice to a national medical group
- Represented seller of an employee-owned (ESOP) government contracting company
- Represented multiple companies in connection with equity-incentive and employee compensation plans
- Represented mobility services company in multiple acquisitions and acquisition financings
- Represented a leading technology company in multiple acquisitions to build on its services in the defense, intelligence, education and healthcare sectors
- Serve as outside general counsel to multiple clients providing corporate compliance and structuring advice
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- The University of Georgia, B.A., Business Management, magna cum laude
- Holland & Knight Rising Star, Class of 2018