Alex Porter is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. He assists publicly traded and privately held companies in the healthcare and financial services industries in transactional matters involving the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets. He also provides counsel to real estate developers and owners in the development of mixed-use and multi-tenant office properties.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Tennessee, B.S., Finance, magna cum laude
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Real Estate Law, 2021-2024
- Rising Star, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine, Rising Stars - Real Estate, 2021-2023