Danielle C. Price
Danielle C. Price is a partner in the Business Section of the Holland & Knight's Miami office. Ms. Price concentrates on general corporate and securities law, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financings and public offerings. She is dedicated to helping clients by providing balanced practical, business-focused advice using her deep understanding of today’s business and regulatory environment. Ms. Price has a robust mergers and acquisitions practice, representing both public and private strategic buyers and sellers as well as private equity fund sponsors with merger, acquisition and disposition transactions; tender offers; joint ventures; secured loans; and project financings.
Ms. Price has extensive experience working with entrepreneurs and emerging growth companies in all phases of their business lifecycles from company formation, to helping her clients raise capital through initial seed funding, later stage rounds, and including through their initial public offerings (IPOs), secondary offerings, private investments in public equity (PIPEs) and rights offerings. Ms. Price also represents angel investors and venture capital funds with their investments and divestitures of securities.
In addition, Ms. Price counsels companies on corporate governance, executive compensation, director responsibilities and fiduciary duties. She has experience with the Securities and Exchange Commission and internal investigations as both company counsel and independent counsel to audit committees.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Miami, B.S.B.A., International Finance and Marketing, cum laude
- Leadership Florida, Southeast Regional Chair
- Leadership Florida Class XXXII
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association, YLS Director, February 2004-June 2006
- Chinese Cultural Foundation, Director
- Leadership Miami, Graduate
- Junior Achievement of Greater Miami, Director
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Venture Capital Law, 2021
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2012-2017
- Top Lawyer, South Florida Legal Guide, 2018-2021
- Up and Comer, South Florida Legal Guide, 2017
- Daily Business Review Rising Star (40 Under 40), 2013
- "40 Under 40" Outstanding Lawyers of Miami-Dade County, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2012
- Holland & Knight Rising Star, Class of 2011