Danielle C. Price
Danielle C. Price is an attorney in the Corporate, M&A and Securities Practice Group in Holland & Knight's Miami office and co-head of the firm’s Emerging Companies and Venture Capital Practice in South Florida. Ms. Price is dedicated to providing balanced, practical, business-focused advice using her deep understanding of today's business and regulatory environment. Ms. Price has more than 20 years of experience advising and representing emerging and mature private and public companies in an array of corporate matters, including joint ventures, capital raising, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A). She has experience across industries with strengths in healthcare, real estate and manufacturing businesses.
Ms. Price has extensive experience designing complex joint ventures, partnerships and limited liability company structures. Her practice focuses on representing developers, sponsors and investors in structuring complex joint venture arrangements, contribution agreements and development agreements in connection with real estate projects at any stage.
Venture Capital and Emerging Growth Companies
Ms. Price has vast experience working with entrepreneurs and emerging growth companies in all phases of their business life cycles from company formation to raising capital in initial seed and later-stage funding rounds, through their initial public offerings (IPOs). Ms. Price also represents angel investors, family offices and venture capital funds with their investments and divestitures of securities.
For the past three years, Ms. Price has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America guide in the Venture Capital Law category.
Ms. Price represents venture capital, real estate and private equity fund clients with the formation of alternative private investment fund structures.
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
Ms. Price has a robust M&A practice, representing private equity fund sponsors and public and private strategic buyers and sellers with their mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and tender offers.
Public Company Representation
Ms. Price counsels companies registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on their 34 Act and Nasdaq or New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) compliance requirements and assists them with their annual, quarterly and current reporting requirements and proxy statements. She also assists public companies with their public and private secondary offerings, private investments in public equity (PIPEs) and rights offerings. Ms. Price has experience with SEC investigations and internal investigations as company counsel and independent counsel to audit committees.
In addition, Ms. Price counsels companies on corporate governance, executive compensation, director responsibilities and fiduciary duties.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Miami, B.S.B.A., International Finance and Marketing, cum laude
- Junior Achievement of Greater Miami, Director
- Florida Venture Forum, Board Member
- Leadership Florida Class XXXII
- Leadership Miami, Graduate
- 23 in ‘23 Miami Women in Private Equity, Kayo Conference Series, 2023
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Venture Capital Law, 2021-2024; Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2024
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Miami Venture Capital Lawyer of the Year, 2024
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2012-2017
- Top Lawyer, South Florida Legal Guide, 2018-2021
- Up and Comer, South Florida Legal Guide, 2017
- Daily Business Review Rising Star (40 Under 40), 2013
- "40 Under 40" Outstanding Lawyers of Miami-Dade County, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2012
- Holland & Knight Rising Star, Class of 2011