Curtis L. Sano is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Tysons office. He has more than 25 years of experience representing developers, lenders, property owners and tenants in the area of real estate law. This representation focuses on real estate purchase and sales for office, residential, retail and hotel properties, debt and equity financing and associated entity structuring.
Mr. Sano also has extensive experience in joint ventures in opportunity zone transactions and is a thought leader on the impact of augmented reality technology on real estate. He advises clients regarding real estate equity investments, conventional and securitized loans, real estate transfer tax planning, and covenants, conditions and restrictions (CCRs) and reciprocal easements.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, Goldman School of Public Policy, M.P.P.
- Yale University, B.A., Sociology, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- NAIOP Northern Virginia
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2013-2024
- Virginia Business Magazine Legal Elite, Real Estate, 2015, 2018-2020