Sarah Seedig is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Denver office. Automobile dealers and investors in the retail automotive industry rely on Ms. Seedig's experience – which spans more than a decade – to represent them with respect to buy/sell transactions, including real estate acquisition and disposition or leasing, state licensing and manufacturer approval. As part of her core practice, Ms. Seedig excels at managing complicated and complex mergers and acquisitions (M&A) or investments in the automotive retail sector. Her extensive experience includes representing investors and operators in automobile, recreational vehicle, heavy truck, and industrial and construction equipment dealerships.
A sought-after adviser, Ms. Seedig regularly counsels dealers and investors with respect to their ongoing relationships with manufacturers and state motor vehicle dealer laws. Additionally, she frequently represents dealers as borrowers in the negotiation of credit facilities related to buy/sells or ongoing operations, including acquisition (blue sky) debt, working capital debt, real estate/mortgage debt and floorplan (inventory) financing.
Her leadership roles include serving as co-leader of the firm's Women's Initiative for the Denver office, and as an active member of the firm's Diversity Council.
- Represented a large auto dealership group owned by a family office to structure and implement an acquisition and consolidation plan on a nationwide basis
- Represented several large dealership groups on multipoint and multijurisdictional acquisitions of operations and real estate
- Represented several private equity groups and family offices on internal structure and process in purchase transaction of multiple dealership groups
- Represented several clients on large-scale platform financing for dealership groups with operations in several states and multiple flooring sources
- Represented a private dealership group in the acquisition of one of the largest Mercedes-Benz dealerships in the U.S. on an accelerated timeline
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- University of Michigan, M.A., Kinesiology
- University of Michigan, B.A., Psychology
- National Association of Dealer Counsel, Board of Directors
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Volunteers of America – Colorado Branch, Board Member; Homeless, Youth and Domestic Violence Programs Review Committee
- Holland & Knight Rising Star, Class of 2022
- Leadership Denver, Class of 2012
- Rising Star, Colorado Super Lawyers magazine, 2013-2021
- 40 Under 40, Denver Business Journal, 2014
- Shining Star Award, Unclaimed Property Professionals Organization (UPPO), 2013
- Holland & Knight Emerging Leaders, 2019