Leigh Stanfield is an intellectual property attorney in Holland & Knight’s Nashville office. Ms. Stanfield assists clients with various trademark, copyright, software licensing and data privacy matters across a broad spectrum of industries, including media and entertainment, retail, technology, hospitality and healthcare.
Ms. Stanfield regularly works with clients to draft and negotiate software agreements, secure trademark and copyright protection, and navigate existing and emerging issues in intellectual property.
- Assists an international apparel manufacturer in obtaining and maintaining trademark protections for national and international product brands
- Assists a major home product supplier in reviewing and developing terms and policies for its e-commerce websites
- Assists healthcare, insurance and retail companies with evaluation and protection of copyright rights, including registration of complex works of authorship and assistance with DMCA takedowns
- Assists a consumer products company in protecting its e-commerce platform, brand and trademark rights by preparing and filing domain disputes against unauthorized copycat websites
- Assists a national healthcare company in drafting, negotiating and updating its vendor agreements for information technology platform, software development, data processing, and other technology, marketing and data services
- Belmont University College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.A., Communication Studies, summa cum laude
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Intellectual Property Law, 2022-2024