John Wesley Williamson
John Wesley Williamson is a healthcare attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. He assists a wide range of healthcare organizations – including hospitals and health systems, urgent care centers, post-acute providers, ambulatory surgery centers, behavioral health providers and physician practices – in a variety of healthcare transactional, regulatory and operational matters.
Mr. Williamson provides counsel on state and federal regulatory issues, including compliance with Anti-Kickback Statute (AKS) and self-referral laws, licensing regulations, changes of ownership, and Medicare and Medicaid certification. Additionally, Mr. Williamson represents healthcare clients in Certificate of Need (CON) matters.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D., cum laude
- Samford University, MBA, magna cum laude
- Mississippi State University, BBA, summa cum laude
- American Health Law Association
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Dream Streets, Volunteer
- Leadership Healthcare, Nashville Health Care Council