Colbey B. Reagan
Colbey Reagan advises healthcare providers on Stark and anti-kickback compliance, licensing and certification, HIPAA, reimbursement matters and other regulatory issues affecting the healthcare industry. He also assists clients facing data breach and other government investigations.
Clients that seek Mr. Reagan's advice and counsel include:
- acute care hospitals
- psychiatric hospitals
- residential treatment facilities
- addiction treatment providers
- ambulatory surgery centers
- home health agencies
- hospice providers
- private equity and healthcare specialty finance firms
Previously, Mr. Reagan was Deputy General Counsel of Psychiatric Solutions, Inc., where he was responsible for advising the company and its facilities regarding compliance with state and federal healthcare regulations, physician relationships, reimbursement disputes, licensing and certification, mergers and acquisitions, corporate litigation, and numerous other challenges faced in the day-to-day operation of a large healthcare company.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Belmont University, B.A.
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Associations
- American Health Law Association
- American Bar Association Health Law Section
- Nashville Legal Aid Society
- The Best Lawyers in America guide Healthcare Law, 2014-2023