Supreme Court Decision on PPACA – The Road Ahead
Holland & Knight Webinar
With the dust settling on the Supreme Court's landmark decision in NFIB v. Sebelius, we invite you to join us for a discussion about the implications of the decision for a broad range of healthcare stakeholders and what to expect next regarding the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Our webinar will address the following:
- How are the states responding in light of the court's significant modification of the Medicaid mandate and upholding of health exchanges?
- What are the new issues, problems and challenges created by the Medicaid modification and how might Congress address these concerns?
- What are the next steps in regard to health exchange implementation and what are the unresolved issues regarding coverage, employer requirements and numerous other issues?
- What will come next as the Obama administration continues to implement the new law?
- How could the coming election once again alter this trajectory?
- What might entitlement reform/PPACA modification legislation look like after the elections?
We hope you can join us for this lively discussion.
(Free registration required to view this webinar.)