New Rules, Regulations and Court Decisions Affecting Leasing
National Federal Development Association’s National Conference
Washington, DC 20006
GSA Leasing and Federal Real Estate Team leader Bob MacKichan and Associate Gordon Griffin will speak on "New Rules, Regulations and Court Decisions Affecting Leasing" as part of the National Federal Development Association National Conference. This year's conference takes place November 2‐3 at the AIA building directly across from GSA's Central Office in Washington, D.C. It offers an important opportunity for everyone working in the field of government real estate to discuss a range of topics, including an overview of the GSA market, footprint reduction and its effect on leasing, funding infrastructure improvements, and short progress reports on research activities by NFDA members.
- Tuesday, November 1 | Pre‐Conference Session at Gensler, 2020 K Street NW, sponsored by USAA Real Estate, starting at 5:00 pm. Food and Beverage provided, and all are welcome.
- Wednesday, November 2
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:10 AM Welcome by Executive Director Dennis Eisen
- 9:30 – 10:00 AM New Rules, Regulations and Court Decisions Affecting Leasing, by Bob MacKichan and Gordon Griffin of Holland & Knight
- 4:00 – 7:00 PM Networking Session at the AIA Building, sponsored by Holland & Knight
- Thursday, November 3
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM Breakfast at the AIA Building (Doors open at 7:30 am)
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM Keynote speaker: GSA Commissioner Norman Dong
- 3:00 – 3:10 PM Closing Remarks by Dennis Eisen and Meeting Adjournment