Disputes in Federal Leases and Construction Contracts
Setting Yourself Up for Success When Litigating Against the Government
Despite your best efforts when working with the federal government, disputes can arise that need to be resolved.
To help companies understand their options, attorneys from Holland & Knight's Government Contracts, GSA Leasing & Federal Real Estate and Construction practice groups will discuss potential avenues for resolving disputes against the government.
Presenters Gordon Griffin and Jessy Vasquez will focus this webinar on claims and requests for equitable adjustments arising out of federal leases and construction contracts.
Our goal is to help you think strategically by providing an overview of the process and offering practical tips.
The webinar's objective is to answer the following:
- What are the different avenues for resolving "claims" against the federal government?
- What are the elements of a claim or request for equitable adjustment?
- How can a "disputes" clause in a contract or lease impact the available venue for resolving a dispute?
- What are some common claims or requests for equitable adjustments arising out of federal leases and construction contracts?
- How should a company evaluate the decision to file a claim or request for equitable adjustment?