2018 NDAA Analysis for Government Contractors
Holland & Knight Webinar
The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2018 contains significant changes that will impact the government contracts industry. Holland & Knight's Government Contracts attorneys David Black and Eric Crusius will walk you through the most noteworthy changes and discuss what contractors should do to prepare for the regulations that will follow.
By attending this program, you will get a better understanding of some of these changes, including:
- changes to bid protests
- the new e-commerce platform
- further restrictions on the use of lowest price technically acceptable (LPTA)
- the new mandate to use private accounting firms to perform incurred cost audits
- procurement fraud reporting
- acquisition workforce improvements
- the treatment of intellectual property
We hope you can join us for this highly informative program.
Holland & Knight will make all reasonable efforts to seek CLE credit for this program in states with an MCLE requirement. Holland & Knight is an approved provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of content, delivery or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.