Financing Options For Autonomous Transportation
Holland & Knight Webinar
Please join Holland & Knight attorneys and policy advisors for an in-depth presentation detailing the private and public financing alternatives available for autonomous transportation projects across all modes of transportation, with special emphasis on self-driving vehicles.
This program will include information on private capital sources and the public securities market, as well as federal, state and local funding.
View the webinar.
- current patterns in venture capital and private equity funding, as well as specialized funds and strategic venture capital activity
- an overview of federal funding opportunities for technology providers, project developers and local government transportation authorities
- obtaining non-dilutive capital and low-cost financing through the Pentagon, U.S. Department of Transportation and U.S. Department of Energy
- where autonomous transportation is going and what it means for urban areas
- a look at public-private partnerships (P3s) and sponsors
- challenges for institutional investors
- impact on large infrastructure and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
Continuing Legal Education
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.