Latin America Series Compliance: Succeeding in Today’s Regulatory and Enforcement Environment
Holland & Knight Program
Holland & Knight is pleased to present our complimentary Latin America Series, which explores various topics and provides in-depth analysis of the business and legal opportunities across the region. Our presentations are strongly encouraged for companies considering entry into the Latin America market or already doing business in the area.
You are cordially invited to our upcoming presentation, "Compliance: Succeeding in Today's Regulatory and Enforcement Environment." By combining in-depth knowledge and years of practical experience, our attorneys will address how companies working in Latin America can effectively approach their compliance and training needs to meet legal requirements and avoid potential problems before they occur.
- new enforcement trends and how companies and individuals can protect themselves
- the legal and regulatory landscape involving, among other things, anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, economic sanctions, and internal investigations and audits
- insight on how to avoid or overcome investigations
- what the government and law enforcement want to see in compliance and training programs
- mechanisms to monitor third-party agents and conduct effective due diligence on mergers and acquisitions
- the need for guidelines addressing document tracking and retention
We hope you will be able to join us for this highly informative presentation.