Venezuela Returns To The Limelight
Florida International Bankers Association
Latin America Practice Partners Andres Fernandez and Wifredo Ferrer will join a webinar titled "Venezuela Returns to the Limelight," hosted by the Florida International Bankers Association. The session will cover the unintended consequences for the banking industry and the Venezuelan Private sector as a result of recent sanctions developments, the imminent threat of the “State Sponsor of Terror” designation by the US State Department and the very recent public criminal indictments of Nicolas Maduro, 14 others close to him and part of the Maduro Regime.
- What do the recent events mean to the Banking Industry?
- How do I now deal with my current Venezuelan portfolio?
- How do I now handle with day to day Venezuelan related transactions?
- How do I deal with new Venezuelan account prospects?
- How do I prepare for my upcoming audits and exams with respect to my Venezuelan portfolio and my risk assessment?