Measures in Electrical Matters in Mexico, Investment Arbitration and Damage Calculation
Holland & Knight Webinar
Holland & Knight and Nera Consulting Company are pleased to invite you to their presentation explaining the role of investment arbitration in the current landscape of the measures adopted by the Mexican government in the electrical energy area. Our professionals will discuss the possible economic results of utilizing such mechanisms, the objectives of these claims and for whom they are an option.
- Precedents of the measures recently adopted by the Mexican government and their current status
- The economic impact of these measures for businesses operating in the electrical energy sector
- Description of investment arbitration as a possible resource against these measures
- Explanation of what can be claimed in an investment arbitration and how it is calculated
- Aspects that should be taken into consideration upon presenting a claim, jurisdictional questions and common minimum requirements for the investors and their investments
We hope you can join us for this highly informative presentation.
Verónica Irastorza | Associate Director, NERA Economic Consulting
Carlos Ochoa | Parnter, Holland & Knight
Carlos Véjar | Partner, Holland & Knight
Laura Yvonne Zielinski | Attorney, Holland & Knight