D.C. Zoning, Environmental and Development Updates
Holland & Knight Webinar
Please join Holland & Knight's D.C. Land Use and Environmental Teams for a highly informative webinar on current zoning, environmental and development issues in the District of Columbia.
The presentation will focus on updates to the following topics, followed by a Q&A session:
- Recent Updates and Developments Due to COVID-19
- Comprehensive Plan Revision Process
- Proposed Text Amendments to the Zoning Regulations, including Expanded Inclusionary Zoning (IZ Plus)
- C. Department of Energy & Environment's (DOEE) Plan to Update its Flood Hazard Regulations
- Newly Adopted 2017 Construction Code Supplement
Amy L. Edwards | Partner, Washington, D.C.
Kyrus Lamont Freeman | Partner, Washington, D.C.
Norman 'Chip' Glasgow | Partner, Washington, D.C.
Christine 'Christy' Shiker | Partner, Washington, D.C.
Shane L. Dettman | Director of Planning Services, Washington, D.C.