Planning During Uncertain Times: How The U.S. Elections May Impact HNW Taxpayers
Holland & Knight and Chambers Webinar
Join Holland & Knight and Chambers and Partners for "Planning during uncertain times: How the U.S. elections may impact HNW taxpayers." During this live webinar, leading practitioners from Holland & Knight's Private Wealth Services Group will discuss the possible impact of the U.S. elections on high-net-worth (HNW) taxpayers.
- How to prepare for possible changes in the U.S. income tax, estate tax and gift tax law
- How to prepare for new structures for foreign investment in U.S. real estate, securities and operating businesses
- How to prepare for possible changes for multijurisdictional families with U.S. persons owning assets and operating businesses abroad
- Consideration of state law taxes that may impact the choice of jurisdiction in the U.S.
- Other projected tax law changes given the election results
We hope you will be able to join us for this highly informative session.