Biotechnology in North Texas
Harvard Club of Dallas
Please join the Harvard University and Harvard Business School Clubs of Dallas, as well as members of Holland & Knight's Digital Healthcare Group, for a panel discussion on "Biotechnology in North Texas."
- What is the importance of the planned BioLabs center to the growth potential of the biotech industry in North Texas?
- What is the role of North Texas university and healthcare systems in supporting startups?
- In addition to support from area universities and the building of BioLabs, what else does the local biotech sector need to be on par with other leading regions of the country?
- What types of biotech startups reside in North Texas and what are their life cycles and success rates?
- How can individual investors participate in biotech startups?
We hope you will join us for this highly informative discussion that will benefit healthcare providers, suppliers and developers across the healthcare and life science industry sectors.
Robert Hill | Partner, Holland & Knight
Brian Buffington | Executive Director and General Manager, AT&T
Denise Canales | Assistant Vice President, Technology Commercialization, UT Southwestern Medical Center
Brad Phelan | Director, Technology Commercialization, UT Southwestern Medical Center
Dr. Hubert Zajicek | CEO, Co-Founder and Partner, Health Wildcatters
Arthur P. Bollon | Chairman, Founder and CEO, Vitruvian BioMedical