Alcohol Beverage Regulations and Outdoor Dining Post-COVID
Holland & Knight West Coast Land Use and Real Estate Spring Webinar Series
Please join Holland & Knight's West Coast Land Use and Environmental Group and Real Estate Practice for "Alcohol Beverage Regulations and Outdoor Dining Post-COVID." This is part five of our webinar series designed to discuss recent legislative and administrative updates affecting the real estate industry.
In this session, attorneys Michael Newman, Andrew Starrels, Jessica Brown and Paloma Perez-McEvoy will provide an update on current California legislation and regulations relating to direct-to-consumer sales, outdoor dining and cocktails-to-go. In many California local jurisdictions, outdoor dining has been extended and streamlined – is it here to stay, and what issues do cities face in permitting, monitoring and compliance? Speakers will review examples in other states, identify key trends and discuss what restaurants, bars, hotels and package stores can expect moving forward.
More Presentations in this Series
- Part 1 - CEQA Developments/Trends: SCEAs and SCPEs – What Are They? What Does It Take to Make Them Work?
- Part 2 - Real Estate "PropTech": How Technology and Web-Based Applications Are Changing CRE
- Part 3 - Energy Update: A Breakdown of 2021 Regulatory Updates and Pending Legislation Regarding California's Energy Future
- Part 4 - Leasing Issues in Post-COVID Era
- Part 5 - Alcohol Beverage Regulations and Outdoor Dining Post-COVID (You are currently viewing Part 5)