Leasing Issues in Post-COVID Era
Holland & Knight West Coast Land Use and Real Estate Spring Webinar Series
Please join Holland & Knight's West Coast Land Use and Environmental Group and Real Estate Practice for "Leasing Issues in Post-COVID Era." This is part four of our five-part webinar series designed to discuss recent legislative and administrative updates affecting the real estate industry.
Real Estate attorneys Karl Lott and Gina Fonte will discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the way tenants use office and retail space. They will highlight the immediate concerns of landlords and tenants upon reopening, including whether employers can require employees to be vaccinated or tested, how employers can share information about testing, and continued restrictions on access to and use of buildings and common areas. The panel will also discuss some anticipated long-term effects of the pandemic on leasing trends, such as whether office tenants will continue remote working practices and how that will impact the demand for office space.
More Presentations in this Series
- Part 1 - CEQA Developments/Trends: SCEAs and SCPEs – What Are They? What Does It Take to Make Them Work?
- Part 2 - Real Estate "PropTech": How Technology and Web-Based Applications Are Changing CRE
- Part 3 - Energy Update: A Breakdown of 2021 Regulatory Updates and Pending Legislation Regarding California's Energy Future
- Part 4 - Leasing Issues in Post-COVID Era (You are currently viewing Part 4)
- Part 5 - Alcohol Beverage Regulations and Outdoor Dining Post-COVID