Real Estate "PropTech": How Technology and Web-Based Applications Are Changing CRE
Holland & Knight West Coast Land Use and Real Estate Summer Webinar Series
The webinar originally scheduled for June 30 has been postponed. We apologize for any inconvenience and will provide information on the new date when it becomes available.
Please join Holland & Knight's West Coast Land Use and Environmental Group and Real Estate Practice for "Real Estate 'PropTech': How Technology and Web-Based Applications Are Changing CRE." This is part eight of our webinar series designed to discuss recent legislative and administrative updates affecting the real estate industry.
In this session, West Coast Real Estate Practice Group Leader Douglas Praw and Real Estate attorney Alexis Alonzo will discuss the increasing prominence of property technology (PropTech) and innovative technology-based approaches to commercial real estate (CRE) transactions. Some of the largest CRE companies are investing and creating technology that optimizes the way that organizations and people buy, sell, rent or manage properties. He will talk about some of the solutions and companies that are changing real estate tech, as well as further discuss new investment vehicles, such as SPACs, that have been set up to invest in PropTech.
More Presentations in this Series
- Part 1 - CEQA Developments/Trends: SCEAs and SCPEs – What Are They? What Does It Take to Make Them Work?
- Part 2 - Energy Update: A Breakdown of 2021 Regulatory Updates and Pending Legislation Regarding California's Energy Future
- Part 3 - Leasing Issues in Post-COVID Era
- Part 4 - Alcohol Beverage Regulations and Outdoor Dining Post-COVID
- Part 5 - Practical Guide to Using the State Density Bonus Law (Bonus, Incentives, Waivers and Parking) and SB 35
- Part 6 - VMT Updates and Explanations
- Part 7 - From Plans to Projects: Using Housing Element Law to Get Actual Projects Approved
- Part 8 - Real Estate "PropTech": How Technology and Web-Based Applications Are Changing CRE (You are currently viewing Part 8)
- Part 9 - Surplus Lands Act
- Part 10 - Mitigation of Water Supply Impacts in EIRs (or SGMA and CEQA)