Questions Answered: Government Contractor Vaccine Mandate
Holland & Knight Program
Please join members of Holland & Knight's Government Contracts Group for a discussion and question-and-answer session regarding the government-issued additional guidance and class deviations implementing President Joe Biden's Executive Order mandating COVID-19 health mitigation requirements for government contractors and their employees.
- The current state of play, requirements and practical implications
- The various class deviation clauses, what contractors should expect moving forward and the most common questions from contractors working toward compliance
- Evaluating employee requests for exemptions from the vaccine mandate
- Other safety requirements and how to implement them
- How the requirements are expected to roll out
- Policies that contractors should initiate
- Pitfalls and consequences for noncompliance with the health and safety mandates
We hope you will be able to join us to discuss this complicated and emerging topic.