Federal Contractors: Where's Your Compliance Plan?
Holland & Knight Webinar
Holland & Knight's Government Contracts Group is hosting a discussion on compliance plan requirements for federal contractors.
Most federal contracts require a written compliance plan, but many government contractors face questions in developing and implementing that plan, including:
- does our company need a plan?
- what if we don't have a plan?
- what is required to be part of the plan?
- how do we scope the plan for our company?
- how much employee training is required, and what should it cover?
- the three things every federal compliance plan should include
- balancing limited resources with effective deterrence of legal and ethical missteps
- strategies to maximize the benefit of a plan in the face of a government audit or enforcement action
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
Holland & Knight will apply for CLE credit based on attendee requests. Some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of content or jurisdictional restrictions. CLE accreditation is sought after the completion of the program, and the approval process can be lengthy in some jurisdictions. Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.