Innovative Energy Financing Primer
Financing New Energy Deployments with Federal, State and Regional Energy Financing Programs in North America
Holland & Knight's Government Energy Finance Team invites you to read our Innovative Energy Financing Primer, in which we discuss the rise of government investments in clean energy, including the establishment by a number of states and local governments of "green banks" as well as the development of programs currently in place.
This primer provides an overview of available clean energy financing initiatives and how they can support the deployment of innovative energy technologies across North America. It also provides insights and best practices on how to approach pursuing these opportunities and what to expect of upcoming financing initiatives. We invite you to discuss your thoughts on this issue with our authors.
- Major Federal Financing Programs
- Department of Energy Title XVII Loan Guarantee Program
- Department of Energy Advanced Technology Vehicle Manufacturing Program
- Department of Energy Tribal Energy Loan Guarantee Program
- Department of Agriculture Section 9003 Biorefinery, Renewable Chemical, and Biobased Product Manufacturing Assistance Program
- Major Established State-Level Green Banks
- Other Established Green Banks
- Upcoming Green Banks
- Other Green Bank-Related Activities
- International Development Banks
Read the full primer by clicking on the thumbnail below.