- Businesses seeking to integrate, deploy and finance a broader suite of clean technology solutions are likely to face legal and policy questions at every juncture, from assessment to integration, deployment and compliance.
- Holland & Knight's Clean Technology Team provides a go-to group of lawyers and policy advisors to help companies assess all of the options and solutions and help determine the best approach to meet your short- and long-term goals.
- Our team advises a wide range of organizations, including local governments, financial institutions, technology developers and providers, energy companies doing business with companies setting carbon reduction goals, transportation companies, real estate developers and solution providers.
The United States' reentry into the Paris Climate Agreement, in combination with the increased adoption of corporate net-zero goals, policies and objectives across companies and governments, is creating new and expanded opportunities for clean technology adoption. However, companies seeking to integrate, deploy and finance a broader suite of clean technology solutions are likely to face legal and policy questions at every juncture, from assessment to integration, deployment and compliance.
Holland & Knight's Clean Technology Team helps clients pursue and navigate the vast array of clean technology-related opportunities, from initial evaluation to the ultimate goal of achieving client success, no matter how large or small a company's objectives with regard to reducing carbon and deploying clean technologies may be. We approach the broad array of client needs relating to this issue through our cross-industry platform and multidisciplinary team of lawyers and public policy advisors.
Holland & Knight's cross-industry platform is well-positioned to serve every aspect of our clients' clean technology-related needs through a diverse team of corporate, government, regulatory, tax and seasoned transactional attorneys. From our well-connected group of legislative, regulatory and public policy attorneys and advisors – who lobby for changes in the law and counsel clients on the labyrinth of laws, regulations and policies on clean technology – to experienced corporate attorneys who provide practical solutions to businesses that are often under tremendous legal and reputational scrutiny, our team is committed to help you achieve your aspirations.
Beyond our core team members who focus on clean technology, we seamlessly collaborate with our transportation and real estate colleagues who are helping clients navigate the integration of government and corporate carbon reduction initiatives, as well as public finance counsel who can be pivotal to the successful deployment of transactions, including public-private partnerships (P3). In sum, our team utilizes an integrated approach to help clients navigate this rapidly evolving landscape and the legal nuances associated with clean technology market transformation.
With regard to the incorporation and deployment of clean technology to meet carbon reduction initiatives, we currently advise a wide range of businesses, including but not limited to:
- financial institutions
- technology developers and providers
- transportation companies
- vertically integrated solution providers
- energy companies doing business with companies setting carbon reduction goals
- local governments
- real estate developers and solution providers
Experience and Know-How
Today's clean technology-related legal and policy needs are far more expansive, interdisciplinary and complex than years past – thus requiring an expanded suite of lawyers and advisors. If you are facing concerns or have questions surrounding next-generation clean technology initiatives and objectives, depending upon lawyers and policy advisors at the forefront of the industry who can help you navigate the integrated complexities of comprehensive clean technology market transformation is imperative.
Every situation is unique, and Holland & Knight's Clean Technology Team provides a go-to group of lawyers and advisors to help companies assess all of the options and solutions and help determine the best approach to meet your short- and long-term goals. Whether you are considering broader clean technology deployment to reach carbon reduction goals, are a service provider or counterparty to any such company, or are pursuing a relationship with such companies, our Clean Technology Team can help you navigate the topic as it relates to your company's specific needs.